Welcome to my blog “The Fat with the Drone”.
I started this blog to track my Drone life. From here you have three options:
- Just hit back and leave this site if you don’t really care
- Read my explanations for writing this blog so you can decide if you want to go back to #1 above or continue to #3 below…
- Read my blog… If you are going to read my blog, here is an index of my posts to help you navigate through them…
So I guess you are ready to read my blog, or you just can’t tell your brain to stop reading… 🙂 If you are really ready to read my blog, here you go…
- 1. In the beginning...
- 2. Gravity
- 3. Take off
- 4. Vivi-what?
- 5. Going Pro (or in short GoPro)
- 6. Flying the Wright Way
- 7. Hitting Down Town
- 8. Behind the Boulder
- 9. Brave over water
- 10. Into the Bloom - Part I
- 11. Into the Bloom - Part II
- 12. It's not always flying in Arizona
- 13. Losing track of North - Part I
- 14. Finding North, back on track - part II
Thanks for visiting,
The Fat with the Drone
3 thoughts on “Blog”
נהנינו מאד רעיון מבריק ומרתק. אנחנו איתך!!! על מה ללחוץ?
Put your e-mail at the top right corner and click subscribe to be notified when new posts are published…
Nice fly-through of the soccer goal in the video gallery. It’ll be fun to watch drone tech change over the next 2 years.